Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of
THE PROBUS CLUB OF BRANSGORETuesday 11th October 2022 at 10.00am
Dudsbury Golf Club 64 Christchurch Rd, Bournemouth, Ferndown BH22 8ST
Members are advised that formal notice as required by the Constitution is to be given orally to all members. Oral notice was given at the Club meeting on 13th September 2022, and this written notice is provided as a courtesy.
Please note that we will provide only a limited number of printed copies of this Notice and of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 12th October 2021 at the meeting on the basis that some members will have electronic versions on their smart phones, whilst others may wish to print copies for their own use at the meeting and minutes can be found on the Members Tab of our website.
The Committee aims to expedite business at the meeting to avoid late running of the talk, and requests that members forward nominations and comments on any matter of business to the Membership Secretary, Stephen Dennison, in advance to facilitate this.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday 12th October 2021
- Matters arising
- President’s report for the year incorporating the reports of the individual officers of the Club. These reports will be available to members in advance of the meeting and may also be found on the club website
- Reports of Treasurer and Auditor. These papers will be made available on-line once the audit has been completed and tabled at the meeting
- Elections and resolutions requiring member’s votes
Committee for the year 2022-23
Proposal, that the following who are nominations by the committee and whom are willing to serve as members
– Vice President: Richard Evans
– Membership Secretary: Stephen Dennison
– Treasurer: Bernard Gilbert
– Meetings Secretary: Paul Burton
– Speakers Secretary: Lindsay Reid
– Social Secretary: John Brace
– Committee Secretary: John Brace
– Committee Members: Paddy Clarke, Alan Parker, Ian Searle
In accordance with the Constitution, the current President, Stephen Dennison, automatically assumes the role of Immediate Past President as a member of the Committee ex officio.
Election of Auditor
The Committee wishes to nominate Alan Cater to continue in this capacity
Resignations from the committee
Election of President and handover
The committee wishes to nominate Bernard Gilbert who has been Vice-President for the last year.
Any other matters arising
Date of next AGM: 10th October 2023