We are pleased to announce the launch of a new club competition.
Entry is open to all members and their partners. Details are listed below.
We hope as many of you as possible will take part.
If you have any queries regarding the competition please email Len Morel firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01425 672870.
- The theme for the first competition is Plants or Plant-life
- Photographs must have been taken in the UK in the current calendar year
- They must have been taken by the member submitting the photo or their partner
- A modest amount of editing is allowed
- Entrants agree that photos entered in this competition may be used on the Club website, but copyright will remain with the photographer
- The decision of the judge will be final
- Entries will be judged by an independent judge
How to Enter
- Email your photo to Len Morel email@example.com
- Please provide the time and place that the photo was taken
- Closing date for entries is 30th September 2022
- Winners will be announced at the Ladies Lunch in December and published on the club website thereafter
- Winner and runner up will receive a trophy, other awards may be made at the judging panel’s discretion